Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sound of music

Thought I'd give a quick update on the Fisher happenings. My wife had an ultra sound last week. Both baby's look good and both weigh 5 lbs. 6 oz. We have a C-section scheduled for Nov 15, but she is having her cerclage removed on Nov 1. Many woman dilate and go into labor immediately after cerclage removal. So there is a good chance Lillian and Joshua will enter this world in 1 1/2 weeks. I am ready. I keep getting warned about sleepless nights and endless diaper changes, but its exactly what I want. The sound of a baby crying in a restaurant bothered me at one time. Now its music to my ears.

3 Comments:

Blogger Howard Fisher said...

"I keep getting warned about sleepless nights and endless diaper changes, but its exactly what I want. The sound of a baby crying in a restaurant bothered me at one time. Now its music to my ears."

Amen! I have even preached in small churches where children have come up on the podium and played next to me. Noisy creatures, but hey, the belong to God too. I figure if their parents aren't distracted, neither should I be distracted.

Now if there was just a way to come out for Thanksgiving!!!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kendra Lynn said...

I'm sooo happy to hear all this good news, Jim! Thanks for your comments on my post about Merry. :)
Congratulations to you and your wife.
God bless you all!

p.s. I didn't know Howard was a preacher! Cool!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jim Fisher said...

How,

Come on out. Im off all week for Thanksgiving. In Fact I'll be off from Nov 11 until after Thanksgiving.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home