Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas processing


To the right is Josh after his noon feeding, passed out in minutes! Below is Josh with the excitement of a bottle on its way. Must be nice for life to be so simple, Big people come, put food in my mouth. I go to sleep, to allow processing. Then deposit processed food into diper. Then Big people come back, remove processed food and start over again.























Above and to left is Lillian being held by monster in law, I mean mother in law. It is very difficult to get a picture with her eyes open, but I assure you she is absolutly beautiful. Notice she is just beginning her food process. Which mean we just finished changing a diaper ful of poop. I figured I'd spare you the picture. I hope everyone had half the Christmas I did, if you did then your doing just fine.




1 Comments:

Blogger Kendra Lynn said...

They are beautiful, Jim. Thanks for sharing. :)
God bless you and yours.

Kendra

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home