Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Disclaimer

I hope anyone reading this blog understands that this blog contains my personal opinions. This blog is not directed at any individual(s). I am not trying to convert anyone. A blog is a forum for someone to speak their mind and conduct healthy debate. It is in no way meant to insult anyone, discredit anyone, or make anyone feel uncomfortable. If it does any of these, then I have a solution.... Dont read it. If you wish to be taken off my distributuion list so you don't have to keep getting E mailed, just let me know and I will be happy to do so. If you disagree with something I say and it pisses you off, put a comment for your opinion. Let everyone know what a fool I am. Wont be the first time I have been wrong, definately wont be the last. If you know me, then you know that my mind can be changed. I consider myself pretty open minded. But if your sitting there thinking to yourself, this guy is writing this blog just to piss me off or offend me, then guess what.......Your so Vein.... You probibly think this blog is about you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Howard Fisher said...

Did you get some bad e-mail?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Jim Fisher said...

Something like that. Just a shame really. The most trivial things can drive wedges between relationships. Somehow this blog got dragged into it

6:19 AM  
Blogger Howard Fisher said...

If I were to not speak everytime someone disagreed with me, I'd never talk.

Isn't it the point that in expressing your views, you are trying to be persuasive and attempting to get people to agree with you, or perhaps even see a critique of what you believe and be open for correction?

Keep going. You have challenged some of my own traditions that I have had to rethink through. That should be a good thing.

Perhaps you may have not even corrected me, but atleast helped me in seeing how other people see me. In that way, I may adjust how I communicate what I believe. That should be good also.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home