Thursday, April 20, 2006

WalkAmerica

April 30th we shall walk. My wife has arranged for us to walk for the March of Dimes "WalkAmerica". So far we have raised about $300. Hopefully we can get much more. My wife, daughter and myself will push the twins for the 2 1/2 mile stretch along the Cape Cod Canal. We are walking in honor of our lost triplets, under team name "Seth, Hope & Faith". I am thankful that after two years of misery when it comes to talking about our triplets, my wife can finally associate our tragedy with something constructive. This has been very therapeutic for both of us.

We are asking for more donations! Please help us out. March of Dimes does great work, and is a good cause. Today the cut off for survival is about 24 weeks gestation(with some thanks to the work done by the Dimes). That limit could be pushed further and further. If you would like to donate go to http://walkamerica.org/personal_page.asp?w=466050

Thanks to all the guys at Gillette for helping out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendra Lynn said...

That's great that you guys are doing this. Billie and John are doing it as well.
Very cool...and for such a great cause.

Kendra

p.s. you need to post some new pics of the twins!!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Jim Fisher said...

Kendra,
I am currently having my PC fixed. This is why I havent posted any pics recently (been broken for about 6 weeks). Hopefully my wifes cousin will be able to fix it!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home